Do I have to watch the video at a certain time?
No, all the course curriculum is pe-made and organized for your use at anytime allowing you to work through the lessons at your own pace.
Do I have to pay monthly?
No, for all our classes you pay a one time only fee. No monthly subscriptions.
Do the classes expire?
No, once you have enrolled all the content is yours to keep and is also available for direct download.
- Can I enrol in an advanced class even if I'm new to hooping?
“Safire explains things so well!
I was struggling to refine many of the moves that I had learned from random free tutorials on youtube.
I find the way that Safire explains things to be excellent and I have already corrected many of the little things I was doing wrong. I wish I had signed up sooner as I know I would be farther in my hooping skills by now, rather than wasting time trying to figure out what to do, I would have been practicing the correct technique.
Thank you so much - one very happy hooper!!!”
“I delved into Safire's courses at the beginning of my hoop journey in 2008. Even though Youtube, Instagram, etc. tutorials have become more abundant, the structured, clearly articulated content from this course helped me develop a strong foundation for my doubles practice. The sessions build on one another, guiding spinners through interrelated movements that lend themselves to transitions, sequences, and the "tech" behind Safire's charming, detailed instruction... even after all these I still have access to ALL my classes. And looking back over the content, I'm delighted to see things I still haven't explored!
Thank you for making stellar content, Safire, and keeping it available over the years. ”
“This class has so many great moves. I was still pretty new to hooping when I bought the multi hooping course. At the time I really didn't think I was good enough yet to start hooping with multiple hoops but figured why not.
Boy was I surprised! Safire is so good at breaking things down that she makes it easy. Everything just clicks. As soon as I'm struggling in some way it's almost like she hears me and says how to correct the problem. She is a true teacher through and through.
Thank you so much Safire!”
- Welcome to the classroom
- Connect with other Boss Hoopers
- Finding your Reasons to Perform
- Types of Performances
- Places you can Perform & Services you can Provide
- What should I charge for my performances?
- Should I work for free?
- Interacting with Guests
- Creating a Character
- Roving Tricks and Style
- Kids Shows: Costuming, Movement, and Voice
- Doing a Kids Show
- Introduction to Stage Shows
- Setting the Stage
- Introductions and Announcements
- Introduction to Bar and Gogo Style Performing
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Solo Performances Vs. Troupe Shows
- Creating Group Choreography
- Writing Troupe Shows
- Creating and Choreographing an Act
- Recommended Music Playlists
- Top 10 Hoop Moves for Performing
- Resource: Audio of Silence Track
- Making a Performance Show Kit
- Tips for Creating a Smooth Performance Experience
- Meeting the Client
- Setting up Music
- Dealing with Nerves
- What to Include in a Fire Kit
- North American Fire Arts Association Fire Safety Guidelines PDF
- 8 Tips for Improving Performance Skills
- 15 New Performance Skills you can Learn
- Building Confidence as a Performer
- Introduction to Being an Entrepreneur
- Choosing a Performance Name
- E-mails and Dealing with Clients
- Recognizing your Clientele
- Writing Contracts and Invoices
- Saving Money as a Hoop Performer
- Business Checklist
- How to Make a Game Plan
- Getting a Logo
- Business Cards
- Advertising Online
- Making a GREAT Performance Demo
- Downloadable Option: Safire Demo Before
- Downloadable Option: Safire Demo After
- Building a Website
- Getting Repeat Customers
- News and Public Media Attention
- Resource: Sample Press Release
- Video: Sample Interview with Safire
- Popular Interview Questions
- Building Credentials and Accolades
- How to Write a Great Performance Intro
- Teaching Classes to Promote your Performances
- The show must go on!